Tuesday, April 11, 2017 — Farfetch, the online platform to shop the world’s greatest selection of luxury, is pleased to reveal the speakers and research partner for FarfetchOS; the platform’s upcoming event on 12 April at the Design Museum (London).
José Neves, Founder, Co-Chairman & CEO of Farfetch commented: “We believe that the future of luxury fashion will involve the physical store and will be augmented by digital platforms, making a variety of unique, customer-focused experiences possible. FarfetchOS will host discussions that will delve deeper into this, and we are thrilled to announce some of the event speakers, together with our research partner Bain & Company who will explore this intersection of physical and digital retail.”
Speakers at FarfetchOS are leaders in their fields and will deliver thought-provoking discussions on the ways in which disruptive innovation is influencing and shaping the industry, the future of luxury retail and the interplay with technological advancements.
Topic discussions and speakers listed below:
Panel Session: How Digital is Eating the World
- Andrew Garrihy - CMO Western Europe, Huawei
- Shakil Khan - Head of Special Projects, Spotify
- Gord Ray - Brand Development, Instagram
- Tom Stafford – Managing Partner, DST Global
- William Shu – Co-Founder & CEO, Deliveroo
- Moderator: Ashley Tolbert - Client Strategy Director, L2
Fireside Discussion: Technology Platforms & The Luxury Industry
- José Neves – Founder, Co-Chairman & CEO, Farfetch
- Dame Natalie Massenet - Non-Executive Co-Chairman, Farfetch & British Fashion Council Chairman
Panel Session: How Technology is Shaping The Future of Fashion
- will.i.am – Global Music Artist, Entrepreneur & Philanthropist
- Miroslava Duma – Founder of Buro 24/7, Digital Entrepreneur & Investor
- William Kim – CEO, AllSaints
- Maria McClay – Industry Head of Fashion, Google
- Moderator: David Rowan – Editor-at-Large, Wired UK
Global Management consulting firm Bain & Company is the official research partner for the event. Claudia D’Arpizio and Federica Levato, both partners in the firm’s Luxury Practice, based in Milan, will present compelling new research - Fashion of The Future: The 3 C’s of Change. The research focuses on the evolution of the relationship between the luxury fashion customer and technology; the new patterns of communication and distribution this creates; and insights into the emerging behaviours of the Millennial customer.
José Neves, Founder & CEO of Farfetch, will also reveal details of Store of The Future. Putting the customer at the centre of the retail experience, Store of the Future is a unique and adaptable suite of emerging technologies set to change the way brands and retailers interact with their customers online and offline. Whether capturing physical interactions in store or knowing the customer across all their channels, Store of the Future will enable brands and retailers to drive growth and champion innovation.
Notes to editors
For more information about FarfetchOS please visit: www.farfetchos.com
For more information about Bain please visit: www.bain.com
To enquire about attending the conference please email: email@example.com
For more information on Farfetch please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org